Worthy Target 2A: Instruction
- Teachers will create quality lesson plans with accurate learning intentions and success criteria in each lesson as measured through the evaluation process and the professional development process.
- Teachers will participate in Professional Learning Communities that will allow them to provide responsive teaching as measured by PLC observation data and student data (grades, freshmen on track for graduation, credit data).
- Teachers will build strong Tier 1 instructional strategies that incorporate Culturally Responsive Teaching practices, Social Emotional Learning Standards, Sheltered Instruction Observation Protocol, and effective technology integration practices into lessons as measured by lesson plans and evaluation data.
- Teachers will exhibit research-based effective teaching strategies in their instruction as measured by walkthrough data and the evaluation process.
- Teachers will use differentiated instruction to ensure all students are learning as measured by walkthrough data and the evaluation process.