About the Program
Ombudsman is an accredited learning institution outside of CHSD 218 that serves students in grades 9-12 with computerized instruction. Families may independently enroll students at Ombudsman at their own costs, or students must be referred by the CHSD 218 administration for placement and funding. Students are referred for major violation of the Student Discipline Handbook. Return to the home school is subject to the discretion of the home school and the district administration.
- Students work at their own pace
- Teachers available for assistance
- Student work is evaluated daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Student with major infractions of CHSD 218 Student Discipline Handbook
- Students who struggle in the traditional classroom setting.
- Various starting times:
- Students must be referred by the home school administration and approved by the Principal of Delta
Ombudsman…An Alternate Route
14162 S. Cicero
Crestwood, Illinois 60445