Eisenhower High School

Social Workers

Social Work services are available for students who need extra supports in regards to their social-emotional well being.  Social workers provide individual and group counseling, parent education, and referrals to community agencies.  Students, parents, or school personnel can request social work services.  Most services provided in school are short-term. If a student requires long-term therapeutic services, the social worker will work with parents/guardians to locate appropriate community agencies.

Our Social Workers are certified professionals that can assist students with emotional issues, social services issues, behavior management, and building and utilizing coping skills.  Please see your individual school pages for contact information to your Social Work staff.




Grief and Loss Support Groups:




Community Counseling Programs:

Metropolitan Family Services: Call 312-986-4000

Sertoma Centre- Community Mental Health & Counseling: [email protected] or call 708-748-1951 ext. 410.