CHSD 218 offers drive-up Wi-Fi for students and staff at all district locations!
- A district-issued device (such as a student iPad) is required to access drive-up Wi-Fi. Public Wi-Fi is not available in the parking lots.
- A district-issued device will automatically connect to the Wi-Fi within the coverage areas. The green areas designated on the following maps have strong coverage.
- A district-issued device will connect to the drive-up Wi-Fi at any CHSD 218 building. Students and staff members can connect at the nearest district location, even if it isn’t where they normally attend school or work.
- If your district-issued device doesn’t connect, toggle the Wi-Fi off, wait 15 seconds, and then toggle the Wi-Fi back on.
- Contact Tech Support if you have questions or need assistance with drive-up Wi-Fi.