The Friends of Community High School District 218 Education Foundation was established to enrich and enhance the education and lives of the District 218 students which it serves. The Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that encourages donations, grants, and bequests that further support its purpose:
- Nurture school and student improvement.
- Provide funding for innovative programs for academic, extracurricular, and other educational needs of the students.
- Provide opportunities for student enrichment and scholarship.
Your donation will help us to achieve these goals! Please use the form below to make a one-time or recurring donation to the Education Foundation. We thank you for your generous support of the students and teachers of CHSD 218!
Make a One-Time Donation to the CHSD 218 Education Foundation
Choose a fund and click the button to set up a one-time donation.
Make a Recurring Donation to the CHSD 218 Education Foundation
Choose a fund and click the button to set up a recurring donation.
Donation Fund Descriptions:
- Korhonen Turf Fund - Money donated will be earmarked for the purchase of field turf.
- Arts Extravanganza - Money donated will be used to support the annual spring fundraiser that benefits the Fine Arts programs.
- Scholarship Fund - Money donated will be earmarked for senior student scholarships. The donation can be specified for a particular school.
- Teacher Mini-Grants - Money donated will be used to support $500 mini-grants awarded to teachers to purchase specific materials needed for a lesson. These mini-grants promote student engagement and creativity.
- Foundation Golf Outing - Money donated will be used to support the annual June fundraiser that raises money for all Foundation programs.
- General Foundation Programs - Money donated will be used to support all Foundation programs.