General Troubleshooting: Follow the suggestions below if your iPad is not working normally.
- Restart the iPad
- Hold top button and slide to power off iPad. Hold the top button to turn iPad back on.
- Check if iOS update is available and install the update.
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update
- Restart Wi-Fi
- Turn off Wi-Fi, wait ten seconds, and then turn it back on.
- Tap Settings > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi toggle
- Restart Bluetooth
- Turn off Bluetooth, wait ten seconds, and then turn it back on
- Tap Settings > Bluetooth > Bluetooth toggle
- Force restart the iPad
- Hold top button and home button at the same time until Apple logo appears on the screen.
- iPad Not Charging
- Make sure you are using the Apple power adapter and USB cord that were provided with your iPad.
App Troubleshooting: Follow the suggestions below if an iPad app is not working normally.
- Force close all apps.
- Double-tap the home button and swipe up to force close each app.
- If the app is in Self Service, click the reinstall button for that app (do NOT delete the app first).
- Delete the app from the iPad and then install it again from Self Service.