STEAM Camp 2022
Community High School District 218 and Moraine Valley Community College will be offering in-person STEAM Camps this summer. STEAM Camps will run in each of the District 218 high schools. Below is a list of camp offerings:
- DDE Rising 3rd-5th Graders - June 13-16 - 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- DDE Rising 6th-8th Graders - June 21-23 - 8:00-12:00 p.m.
- ABS Rising 3rd-5th Graders - June 27-30 - 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- ABS Rising 6th-8th Graders - July 5-7 - 8:00-12:00 p.m.
- HLR Rising 3rd-5th Graders - July 11-14 - 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- HLR Rising 6th-8th Graders - July 18-21 - 8:30-11:30 a.m.
There is no cost to participate in the camps. Spots are limited. Transportation will not be provided. Please see brochures below for more information.
Online registration will begin Monday, April 25, 2022. Please click here to view the registration link.
Please note: Sufficient class enrollment will be required before any class is established.