Phase 3: Four-Day Blended Learning
During Phase 3, students who opted to return to school will attend classes in person four days a week (M, T, TH, F) while students who opted for full-time remote learning will attend classes virtually four days a week. This model still allows us to comply with the Illinois Department of Public Health social distancing requirements.
- Students will no longer be grouped into A or B groups. Students will either attend in person four days a week or attend remotely four days a week.
- Wednesday is still an independent remote learning day for all students.
- Students who choose in-person learning will follow their schedules while adhering to all IDPH and CDC guidelines.
- Students who opt for in-person classes must attend school four days a week. In-person students cannot choose between in-person and remote learning on a daily basis. If in-person students continue to choose to attend classes virtually, administration reserves the right to permanently place students on full-time remote learning.
- Students who choose full-time remote learning must remain on remote learning for the remainder of the 2020-21 school year.
Phase 3: Four-Day Blended Learning - Daily Schedule