Phase 2: Blended Learning
During Phase 2, students will return to school through a blended learning schedule. A blended model of learning is one in which some students attend in-person instruction while others participate remotely. This model allows us to comply with the Illinois Department of Public Health social distancing requirements.
- Students will remain in their assigned group, either Group A or Group B, based upon their last names. Reminder: Students in the same household will be grouped together, regardless of their last names.
- Student groups will alternate between in-person instruction at school and independent remote learning at home (using Google Classroom). For example, when Group A is receiving in-person instruction, Group B will be participating in independent remote learning at home. The following day, these two groups will switch.
- Wednesday is an independent remote learning day for all students.
- On in-person, at-school days, students will follow their schedules while adhering to all IDPH and CDC guidelines.
- On independent remote learning days, students will be required to access and complete lessons posted by their teachers in Google Classroom.
- Some students may require more in-person instruction. Specific programs will be determined and notified at a later date.
Phase 2: Blended Learning - Daily Schedule