Full-Time Remote Learning Option
Regardless of efforts to ensure the health and well-being of everyone in the building, a segment of our parents/guardians may have reservations about sending their students to school for in-person instruction when we move to blended learning. For those families who do not want their students to attend in-person instruction, we will be offering a full-time remote learning option.
- Students will follow their schedules virtually and engage in live instruction via Zoom with their teachers.
- Schedule changes (e.g. graduation requirements, course drops) may be required for some students due to scheduling constraints.
- Students who choose this option are permitted to participate in extracurricular activities, including athletics, while adhering to all safety guidelines put in place by the school.
- Parents must contact the school principal to request full-time remote learning.
- Parents who choose remote learning must do so for the entire semester.
If at any time during the semester you wish to change your student’s schooling environment you will need to make a formal request by contacting the Associate Principal’s Office. It may take up to two weeks for the change of schooling environment to occur.
Full-Time Remote Learning Option - Daily Schedule